Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life Is Too Short To Remove A USB Stick Safely


Today, Steve Jobs resigned as a CEO of Apple. I think I will remember this day and so will others.

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.” — Steve Jobs

For me, Apple is not just a personal choice that is better than other alternatives, but it's also an ongoing proof of what's possible if you believe in what you think is the right thing to do. It's also about the elements of design and endless perseverance that I can thrive for. Thanks Steve for showing what's possible and wish you all the best with your health and a speedy recovery. I hope you can stay on and mentor others at Apple for what's going to be a great future of computing.

1 comment:

Audi RS6 Turbo said...

Excellent blog& presentation. Keep writing more and more. I voted for your blog and suggested your blog to my friends also.