Friday, March 13, 2009

Top Cloud, Virtualization, and SaaS Blogs - My Blog Makes The Cut

The organizers of the Under The Radar Conference has listed me as "best bloggers and journalists who’ve distilled this foggy space down to a well-defined, understandable sector" in the category of the top cloud, virtualization, and SaaS blogs. Some of the other names include Nick Carr, Geva Perry, and MR Rangaswami. I have also been invited to the conference. I am looking forward to the event and the energy that all the early stage start-ups bring in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Chirag, Congratulations :) You deserved it.